Matching colors

Sunday, October 25, 2015


Just a relaxed sunday. Love it! Yesterday evening I had a party of a friend and it was really nice! Just talking with each other and having fun. Today my sister and I shoot some outfits
which will be on the blog soon. The nature is so nice at this moment with all the autumn colors, it’s difficult to
find an unsightly background now. My little nieces were here for dinner and it’s always nice to play with them and have a laugh. When you’ve a relaxed sunday like this you want to wear something comfortable but it also need to be fashionable and I think that this is an outfit which is perfect for a sunday but what you can also wear to the office, a day with friends, traveling and to school.

The eyecatcher of this look is definitely my Louis Vuiton bag which was love on the first sight. I saved money for two years to buy this bag and when I graduated for my secondary school I went to Paris with my mom and finally bought it in a LV store. It was an experience to never forget, buying my first designer bag in Paris with my mom. Since the bag is my eyecatcher in this look I wanted the rest of the outfit to be more clear. I combined a perfect long knitted cardigan with a off-white turtleneck. Beneath that I wore a black ripped jeans. As finishing touch I wore a burgundy colored lipstick which matches perfect with the autumn colors in the back, but I think this whole look matches perfect with the autumn colors. What do you think about this look?














I was wearing
Turtle neck: topshop, similar here
Jeans: Zara
Louis vuitton bag: Louis vuitton
Watch: Casio
Bracelet: Buddha to Buddha

You Might Also Like

0 reacties