It's autumn baby

Tuesday, October 13, 2015


It’s Tuesday evening already when I’m writing this post. The time goes so fast, I can’t even imagine how fast it goes. When I woke op this morning it was so so cold outside, it was like 5 degrees, so I think you can understand that is was really hard to get out of bed and head to my internship this
morning. Right now you can really feel that it’s autumn and that is the reason that I want to share this autumn colored outfit with you guys.

First of all, I love the colorblocking colors in the shirt that I’m wearing, they give a real autumn feeling. What I also like is that the hemline of the top isn’t symmetric. Underneath this colorblocking top, I am wearing my favorite ripped black jeans. I think that the top needs to pop out and that the rest of the outfit needs to be simple, because otherwise the top doesn’t show off as much as it should. And as finishing touch I wore my white leather sneakers underneath. Hope you like it guys!







I was wearing
top: old zara top but similar here
jeans: zara
sneakers: H&M
bag: similar here
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 reacties