Relaxed silhouette

Friday, October 23, 2015


YAY it’s vacation! I really need it. It has been quite busy the past few weeks and now I can reload myself for a week. When you want to reload yourself you just want to wear some easygoing clothes the entire day where you can relax in and it also needs to be fashionable. That is what it all is about with this look. 
I wore a blue skinny jeans from zara, which is perfect for me, because I’m not very tall so most of the time jeans are too long which irritates me so much haha, that’s what I really like about this jeans. The key item for this easy look has to be the blouse. You can wear it on different ways like: wearing it loose, buttoned-up or tied around the waist. This time I choose buttoned-up because I also wanted to wear my blue bomberjack wich is perfect to combine here. For the final touch I wore my black heeled boots from mango to give it a feminine touch. Hope you like it and I wish you all a very nice weekend. Xoxo Veerle















What I was wearing
Bomberjack: similar
Blouse: similar
Jeans: Zara 
Bag: similar
Shoes: similar here
Watch: Casio
Bracelet: Buddha to Buddha

You Might Also Like

0 reacties