Fall vibes

Friday, October 16, 2015


YAY it’s weekend. After a busy week at my intership I’ve finally got some days off. This weekend we’re celebrating my dad’s birthday. So, I also see my family this weekend. We don't see eachother very often, but when we see eachother we always have lots of fun! I’m already excited for it. But for now I want to share this cozy fall look with you.

The last couple of days have been so cold here, that’s why I wore this cozy fall outfit. The skirt that I’m wearing, which I bought at the zara a couple of weeks ago, was love at first sight. When I saw it I couldn’t let it hang so I bought it. I love the fact that it’s a bit wider underneath and that there aren’t anymore seams used to get the effect. In combination with the skirt I wore a burgundy and black striped jumper which is so comfortable. As finshing touch I wanted to make the look a bit more edgy, because it can be too cute by means of the skirt. So that’s why I’m wearing a leather western belt around my waist and wearing some black boots. Hope you like it guys and enjoy the weekend!



















I was wearing
skirt: zara
jumper: zara
western belt: topshop
boots: Supertrash
panty: De Bijenkorf

You Might Also Like

0 reacties