Military details

Friday, November 06, 2015


Mixing navy blue with black is something what people think is difficult to do, but when you have the right garment and fabric, it could just be perfect. One thing is very important when doing this, most of the time you can't use the same fabric for the black and the navy blue, usually it doesn't match very well. That's a thing to give attention to when you like to match navy blue and black together. But when the fabrics are the same, but when at least one of them has a structure, then it's a different story. 

When looking at my outfit, I really love this jacket. I've found it last winter in the sale and I couldn't let it hang. The applicition in the front is set up by hand, which is beautifully done. I also found the collar of the jacket really cool because it's standing up. Also the front is a little bit longer than the back which is also quite nice. Underneath the jacket I wore a black longsleeve top and combined it with a chic pantalon which you can toils in your waist. On my feet I wore a pair of white leather sneakers to freshen up the look.

This look is perfect for a day at the office but also for a evening with friends or a day in the city. Hope to hear your taughts about it guys! Enjoy your weekend!
















I was wearing
Jacket: Zara, similar here
Top: H&M, similar here
Pants: Mango
Sneakers: H&M
Bag: DKNY, but I also like

You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. This look is perfection!!!
    I love the total black and the bag ! You looks so pretty !

    http://thefearlesswardrobe.weebly.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete