Tomboy sunday

Sunday, November 08, 2015

When it's sunday and you've had a very busy week the only thing you want is to wear is a pyjama all day long. But sometimes your family comes along or you've got some stuff to do outside your home. Then you would like to dress comfortable but also stylish, when you've got those words in your head the tomboy look is a perfect option. 

For this tomboy look I wore a boyfriend jeans which fits perfectly. It was really hard too find a good one because I'm quite short and most of the time I can swim in jeans like this, but when I saw this one and tried it on it was perfect so I bought it immediatly. 

The sun was joking at the moment of the picture because it looks really warm but actually it was quite cold, that's why I finished my look with some knitwear and leather. The jumper I was wearing has some open knit pieces on the arm which is quite cool and I hadn't seen it before in a garment. To make this look a little bit more edgy I wore a leather jacket and some black boots. For protecting my eyes to the sun I wore a rayban round metal sunglass. 
















I was wearing
Leather jacket: Zara
Jumper: old, but I also like
Jeans: Subdued
Boots: Zara,  similar here
Bag: DKNY,  but I also love
Sunglasses: Rayban round metal

You Might Also Like

1 reacties