I believe in Pink

Sunday, December 06, 2015


I believe in pink, but I think every girl does. Pink has something cool but it also has a girly appearance. Besides that you can wear it in every season because pink is always okay. Do you also like pink a lot or not?

When you see these photos, you probably think that it's a pleated skirt. But guess what? It's not! That's also what I like about a look. A bit of fun in it and that there's something to think about. It's so cool when someone wears an interesting look and you have to check two times to know what piece of garment it is and recognize how she/he styled it.

When my sister and I shoot this outfit, it was a bit cold, that's why I wore an ecru colored beanie. This outfit is quite girly through the pleated short, the high boots and the pink coat. But it also has something edgy. I think that is because of the coat and the black color. What do you think about this outfit? Would you wear it?






  






Photography by Milou Scheutjens
I was wearing
Coat: The Sting
Shirt: H&M, similar
Short: Mango, similar
Over the knee boots: Zara
Bag: Vera Pelle, similar

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. Pink is such an unexpected color to be paired with black, but I love it! You pull this outfit off amazingly well. Everything just looks so cute together!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and fun outfit
    Love your pink coat

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in your outfit! I love your pink jacket its just so cute <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! love how you pulled out everything together?

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Veerle !!
    Thanks for visit my blog !! I'm following you, can you follow me back ??
    Your look is wonderful !!! I really use that !! I love pink <3 I thought it was a skirt, but is a short and I line this !!
    I want this look for me !!
    xoxo

    blogpatyrezende.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coat! The outfit looks so cool and cute!
    - Glamouristalia ( http://glamouristalia.blogspot.co.uk ) xx

    ReplyDelete