Check it

Wednesday, January 06, 2016


Hi guys, how is your 2016 so far? After two weeks of vacation I'm back at the internship and in a few weeks I'm going to Berlin with my sister for the price I've won last september with the Zalando #shareyourstyleprice competition and I'm so excited about it. But for now I'd like to talk about a print trend this season which is definitely the check  one.

I myself am a big fan of it. It can give an outfit such a boost and you can combine it in many ways. The skirt I'm wearing has a bit of a chique appearance but it's also really feminine. To complete the outfit, I added a big oversized coat to it and a black turtleneck. It's perfect to wear to the office but also for a day in the city. What do you think about this check print?















I was wearing:
Coat: sissy boy
Turtleneck: Asos
Skirt: Nüeravailable by MISHOP
Shoes: Mango, similar here
Watch: Casio

You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. That skirt is wonderful!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that checked girl is perfect on you Veerle. Love your coat too!!!
    Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete