With a rough edge

Sunday, January 24, 2016


This afternoon we landed in Amsterdam after a fantastic weekend in Berlin with zalando. Really guys it was amazing. It was an experience to never forget. Maybe you have followed the journey on my snapchat or instagram. We had a shoot for which we were styled and also got our makeup done. Next week I will post a photodiary of the trip, so stay tuned!

Today's post is all about this casual look with a rough edge. I was inspired by my gloves from sandro which have some studded details at the front. I've put the leather jacket on my shoulders for a cool touch but it's also cool to wear it 'normally'. At the moment burgundy is one of my favorite colors this winter, so I'd thought that it would be great to give this outfit a touch of it. And stripes are always a good idea, right? For a casual look but also for a chiquer one. What do you think about this casual outfit? Does it fit with the gloves?















Photography by Milou Scheutjens
I was wearing:
Leather jacket: Zara
Jumper: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Sneakers: H&M
Bag: Vera Pelle, similar here
Belt: Topshop, similar here

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. I love your gloves ! I think they go wonderfully with your outfit, they add a little pop of unexpectedness to it and that is always good !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heerlijke look Veerle!

    Xx,

    || Floortjeloves ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag and gloves :-) Edgy with a feminine touch x

    xoxo, Anna

    PS: hope to see you on www.lorenneblau.com

    ReplyDelete