10 things | Mules

Wednesday, March 16, 2016


I think I've already found an addiction for this summer that's called 'mules' which are heels that are comfortable for a walk but they are still sexy. They are available in every color or print so it fits with every outfit. Are you already convinced about this new trend for upcoming spring/summer? If you aren't I'd like to say that also zara and ASOS have payable versions of these beauties. It's also a shoe that you can wear for different occasions like a day at the park, work, school or for an evening in the city. If I haven't convinced you now, you better scroll down and watch which beauties I've selected for you!











You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. So right. I loved this post, being alone is okay.

    high fashion // Glance at here

    ReplyDelete