A touch of gold

Thursday, April 14, 2016


Normally I never wear gold jewellery, but I made an exception for this outfit. The gold jewellery matches beautifully with the flower plaid blouse. I think it's because of the deep red color that the jewellery stands out beautifully. Oh yes and again, I matched two different prints together, the leopard and the flower-plaid print. Pretty nice right? The colors of the two prints are just perfect together... The deep red and yellow gold are unbeatable.

I kept the rest of the outfit clean, with a black quilted bag from DKNY and a pair of trouses with a bow at the waist from Mango. What do you think about it?













I was wearing:
Blouse: mango 
Trousers: mango
Shoes: Paul Green
Bag: DKNY

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. The outfit is cool, but I dont' really like these shoes.... Sorry.

    www.closinpills.com

    ReplyDelete